Top - Inglés

Temporary Residence for Investors

Get Temporary Residence in El Salvador, Temporary Residence for Investor in El Salvador.

  1. Current Original passport.
  2. Birth certificate authenticated by the corresponding institutionsin your country and Salvadoran consulate or apostille
  3. Criminal record authenticated by the Salvadoran consulate or apostille. This document is valid for the duration included within or 3 months (in case none is written in it). Relevant documentation that demonstrates the quality of the resident is also required.
  4. Notarized photocopies of documents showing the company (leases, lists of employes in the ISSS, policies for importing goods, income tax and VAT declarations for the last 3 months)
  5. Photocopy of Tax Identification Card (NIT) of the investor and the company.
  6. Notarized copy of registration of foreign capital issued by the National Investment Office. (We manage the registration of the investment)
  7. Notarized copy of Deed of Incorporation, when the investment was made through a company or otherwise submit the documents evidencing the investment made in the country.

Professional Fees:

Our fee for the services in this procedure is USD 800.00 Plus the official rates which must be paid in migration and foreign offices.