Get Temporary Residence in El Salvador, Residence with permit to Work for Central Americans and Panamenian.
- Current Original passport.
- Birth certificate authenticated by the corresponding institutions in your country, as well as the Salvadoran consulate or apostille.
- Criminal Background Status report authenticated by the corresponding institutions in your country, as well as the Salvadoran consulate or apostille. If the document does not state an expiration date, it will be valid for 3 months after its issuance. In addition, you must provide the necessary documents to demonstrate your residence status in that country.
- Medical record (must be issued by a doctor in El Salvador).
- Written request by the employer and a copy of the company’s legal documents.
- Salvadoran Tax Payer ID card for foreigners (we will provide you help to obtain it).
- Criminal Record Clearance issued by the Police Department of El Salvador (PNC). Only if you have resided for more than 3 months within El Salvador or have multiple entries to the country.
- Work contract or proof of employment.
- Especial power of attorney. (our lawyers will provide it)
Fees: Our fee is USD 450.00, plus the official rates which must be paid in Immigration Office.