Consultancy for the Chemical Pharmaceutical Sector in El Salvador
Dr. Rodolfo Semsch died on January 26, 2019, in San Salvador; as a reminder of the esteem we hold for him, we continue to keep this extract from his resume. Gold Service.
Doctor in Medicine graduated from the University of El Salvador (1979), has broad experience in Operational Counseling and Consultancy in the international chemical pharmaceutical sector, covering multiple aspects such as situation analysis, control implementation, department structuring, recruitment and staff training programs, budget and marketing plans, analysis and lifespan of products; he also has experience and knowledge in the design and implementation of courses for medical visits.
Within his work experience it is possible to state positions that he has carried out such as:
- Medical Director for Central America and the Caribbean, Sandoz Laboratory, Panama, (1983-88).
- Product Manager and Director of the High Technology Unit, Sandoz Venezuela, Caracas, (1989-92).
- Executive Director of Medical Marketing, San Salvador, E.S. (1992-96).
- Clinic Center, Villavicencio Plaza, Medical Director, San Salvador, (1996 – 1998).
- Manager of BERNA, Swiss Institute of serotherapy and vacination, El Salvador. (1999 -2000).
- Efficient Medical Visit Seminar, Swiss Contact and the College of Chemists and Pharmacists of El Salvador, 1999.
- Consultant, Operational Advisor and Trainer in Strategic Planning, Marketing, Commercialization, Sales and Customer Service, ITCA – Fepade / Swiss Contact. (01.2000 to 2001).
- Designer, Organizer and Coordinator of ExpoSalud 2004 and ExpoSalud Centroamérica 2005 and 2006, International Fair of El Salvador. (2004 – 2006).
- Loyola: Business Diploma in Medical Management (3), Coordinator and facilitator; 2008 – 2010.